TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Master degree in Business / Marketing / Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in automotive sector or mobility service company
• Good knowledge/experience in mobility regulatory framework and also mobility services landscape
• Experience in car sharing operations would be a strong asset
• Experience in CRM is an added value
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
• Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
• Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
• Strong computer literate (MS Excel)
• Fluent in English (TME working language) - French, Italian or German is a plus any other European language is an added value
• Flexible to travel 40%
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
Akio Toyoda, CEO of Toyota, announced at CES in Las Vegas in January 2018 his ambition to transition Toyota to a mobility company offering ever better mobility for all.
As part of this ambition, in Europe two entities have been established: Toyota Connected Europe based in London - which is the provider of technological solutions- and Toyota Mobility & Connected Car, based in Brussels, responsible for setting, planning and implementing the European strategy for connected, multimedia and mobility services.
Toyota Mobility and Connected Car division has a clear focus on the Car of Tomorrow and was recently created to support this Global Vision, by developing new forms of transportation and mobility services and pursuing new ways to connect technology with people.
At Toyota, we want to contribute to an inclusive and sustainable society through mobility, whether that is mobility between cities or countries, or just across the room.
As part of the car sharing team, you would have to work with the different NMSC’s (National Marketing & Sales companies) to initiate and support deployment of the different car sharing operations in line with TME mobility strategy.
This includes continuous monitoring of the existing and new operations, KPI achievement, consolidation of all learnings, and standardization of best practices.
You should also manage deviations and implement analytic capabilities to ensure agile countermeasure implementation.
Main responsibilities are listed below:
• Market TME car sharing solutions with the NMCS
• Remote management of operations and coordination with the NMSCs: creating monthly dashboards, data analytics, action plans and consolidation of lessons learned
• Coordination with pan EU providers and other Toyota entities on service, hardware, software, sales&marketing area and customer experience
• Verify KPI achievement and update business plan assumptions and targets