TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• You have :
- experience in contractor management in an operational area
- experience in Indirect Purchasing
- good negotiation skills
- strong analytical skills
- experience in project management
- a problem solving mindset
- a very good knowledge of office software (knowledge of Akari / Oracle is an asset)
• You are :
- fluent in English (TME business language)
- customer oriented
- skilled in report optimisation
- familiar with regulations (safety, health,..) for assigned contractors
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have excellent communication skills
Located close to Brussels is our European Distribution Centre in Diest called Toyota Parts Centre Europe (TPCE) employing 930 people. It is responsible for the procurement, storage and logistics supply of a dedicated range of Toyota/Lexus spare parts, accessories and technical campaign parts supporting the both the new car sales and existing customer vehicles service and warranty needs.
The Diest facility itself recieves parts from over 700 different suppliers (from Japan to local suppliers) managing over 250,000 part numbers and >150 trucks per day in a decidated 100,000m2 facility. It’s 2 outbound logistics roles covers; providing direct overnight supply to >600 Toyota dealers in local region, and supporting the 13 European Regional Distribution Centres to ensure a consistent high level of Just In Time service to all NMSC’s and Toyota dealers within Europe and our final customers beyond.
General Affairs’ mission :
- Facilities : provide sustainable, professional and cost effective support on material handling equipment
- Health & Safety : development of visions and strategies for a sustainable safety culture &
roll out of action plans in order to improve safety and ergonomics in our warehouse to achieve '0' accidents
- Environment & Hazmat : Create a sustainable mindset and implementation of the Toyota Earth Charter and in order to achieve the 2050 Challenges in PSCG
- Indirect Purchasing : develop a pan-European commodity purchasing strategy in order to achieve performant services & materials at the best market conditions
- Packaging & Quality : realise fast breakthrough in packaging concepts generating most efficient & lowest cost logistics operations. Lead pro-active development actions that enhance performance of suppliers, towards establishing sustainable processes that eleminate abnormalities without supply interruption.
- HRD : contribute to AS development, results & progress, by establishing a sustainable, self-reliant business environment, which recognises & treats capability as a key strategic ressource
• Budget control & planning, communication
o For Capex & G&A
o Collect data and transfer to management information.
o Set up standards for reporting and communication
o Deliver specific reports for analysis and planning based on available data
o Periodical and ad hoc presentations related to budget status & planning( management presentations )
o TME fiscal year-end preparation for General Affairs
o Kaizen current way of working
• Contractor management
o FPOC for cleaning, catering, in/outdoor landscaping, sanitary supplies, vermin control, drinking water
o Ensure delivery of services through daily operational support
o Control the processes to ensure safety
o Close FU (KPI’s, SLA’s) + problem solving
o Purchasing & procurement for assigned accounts
• Events organisation
o Organise New Year’s party
o Organise employee recognition events
o Propose activities based on previous evaluations
o Order creation & follow-up for assigned suppliers
o Create PO maintenance lists for General Affairs