TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Secundary or Bachelor degree in automotive technology
• Fresh from school or a few years of experience (dealership, hobby, racing,… )
• Flexible, organised, practical, hands-on mentality
• Good knowledge of English (any other language is an asset)
• Familiar with MS Office
• Eager to learn on testing equipment, emissions regulations, testing cycle programming
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have excellent communication skills
• have a creative mind, a passion for cars, and a dream to make a difference
The Powertrain division is a. o. responsible for design, evaluation and calibration of powertrain system for Toyota vehicles. To make sure that our vehicles meet the European Emission regulations,desired performance and reliability criteria, we are performing those tests on engine bench.
Additionally, our team is in charge of performing tests to optimise the engine calibration to its ideal performance.
To support those engine bench activities, we are looking for an engine bench technician.
• Engine preparation for testing
• Facility/ emission analyser/automation tools operation and troubleshooting
• Installation and operating different kind of data acquisition system
• Perform different kind of tests/mappings respecting the given instructions
• Consumable stock management
• Contribute to a safe work environment