TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Automotive minded and knowledge of European market trends
• Good knowledge of data/reporting tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Highly developed ability to be critical with facts and figures
• Ability to plan your work according to deadlines
• Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
• You are multicultural, proactive and willing to be a team player in an international environment
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
• Toyota Motor Europe’s Pricing Division is part of the Sales & Marketing Group. The Pricing Division is responsible for setting and monitoring together with National Marketing & Sales companies (NMSCs) the European vehicle pricing direction to ensure company targets are achieved.
• As a Specialist in the model team you will be responsible for developing innovative and sustainable new model pricing strategies that deliver both long term company revenue objectives and meet the needs of target customers.
• You will need to develop a fully rounded commercial understanding of the role of each model (Brand, Volume, Profit) as well as research and anticipate competitor actions and customer needs in the segment to develop sustainable and succesful proposals.
• It is a highly visible and influential role in which you will be expected to successfully manage Executive approvals to the highest level (Regional CEO) and conduct key high-level negotiations with all the National Marketing and Sales Companies.
• As model pricing specialist you will be the key window to support cost planning activities by providing various market and price related data to the product planning teams at early stage in the investment planning.