TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Background: Business Administration / Industrial Engineering with affinity and high interest in IT systems
• Min. 5 -8 years work experience with approx. 2 –3 years of relevant work experience
• Automotive experience and / or consultancy background are a strong asset
• Able to work in high performance environment
• Multitasker, proactive and well organized
• Ability to create consensus and promote common decision making.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating on teams across multiple professional disciplines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple professional disciplines
• Proficient in MS Office systems (Excel, Power Point...) – good knowledge of project management tools (like MS Project)
• Knowledge of process mapping (like MS Visio, Confluence), and productivity (like MS Office Suite) software are an asset but not mandatory
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
• Flexible to travel: 20 – 30% across Europe
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
• have a customer first mindset.
The mission of the Customer Experience Group is to make sure our “customers feel that we are taking care of their needs and expectations as our first priority and that their experience is easy and personalized”, and this throughout any touchpoint.
In essence all touchpoints have to deliver a consistent customer promise (‚Your Mobility Your Way‘), based on a customer first mind-set, optimized and customer-centric business processes and a consistent omni-channel experience through the change management process at Retailers. (Best Retailer in Town programme).
Retailers are a key physical touchpoint, and the Business Process Transformation Department is responsible to define and implement customer centric processes at Distributors and Retailers, across Europe, supported by Pan-European systems and applications.
The position will mainly focus on defining the business requirements of Pan-European Retailer processes in Sales and After Sales, which can be implemented through a common retailer application (Salesmen WorkBench or Aftersales WorkBench) in all markets.
• Lead mapping and documentation the current processes & funtionalities within the selected pan European Sales and After Sales workbench, based on interviews and data collection.
• Conduct comparison of pan european processes from Sales and After sales workbench with existing retailer processes in other markets, and analyse and synthetise the gap between both.
• Achieve alignment between the involved markets if the gaps detected and analysed require parametrisation in the pan European Sales and After Sales workbench or a change in the local retailer process.
• Develop the business requirements to define the required and agreed parametrisation within the pan european Sales and After Sales workbench, and document the change request to the IT area.
• Coordinate with the IT development area responsible for the workbench the development of the change requests.
• Identify and document also the required API integration with the local DMS.
• Evaluate improvement opportunities and helps define solutions to reduce complexity, improve customer experience, increase productivity, reduce costs, and enhance systems implementation at Retailers and Distributors;
• Builds and owns strong working relationships with business partners (this includes syndicating and communicating frequently on deployment progress, potential problems and continuous improvement);
• In case new functionalities are requested by business stakeholders, from Distributors and Retailers, conduct a viability and impact assessment. Validate and obtain consensus on the results of this assesments with the relevant stakeholders. Plan and prioritise accordingly with the IT development area.
• Produces deliverables and final presentations for senior executive audiences;
• Travel 20 – 30% within Europe