TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• You have a Business Administration / Industrial Engineer related background or equivalent via experience
• You have min. 5 – 8 years work experience with relevant CRM experience
• In fact CRM knowledge is a must
• You are an enthusiastic and curious person with a solution oriented and perseverance mind-set
• Automotive business understanding (at Distributor or Dealer level even better) is an asset
• Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is an asset
• Project planning & management is an asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple professional disciplines
• Demonstrated experience collaborating on teams across multiple professional disciplines Proficient in project management (like MS Project) , process mapping (like MS Visio, Confluence) and productivity (like MS Office Suite) software
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
• Flexible to travel: 10%
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
• have a customer first mindset.
Within the Business Process Transformation area, the development and roll-out of Pan-European Customer
Relationship Management blueprint is a key pillar to standardize processes at NMSC’s (National Sales and Marketing
Define new and transform existing CRM processes based on customer interaction (physical and digital) will be one
of the main responsibilities of the team.
A common implementation across NMSCs will require strong governance and a clear set of performance standards.
The position will also be the main Interaction point between Business and IT to secure agreed deliverables are
achieved within schedule and budget.
CRM Processes at NMSC (National Marketing & Sales Company):
• Define Business Requirements for constructing the 360 view of a Customer in the CRM Platform
• Identify what attributes of the 360 view will be key to trigger CRM processes, and which events need to be captured to secure the right CRM process is actioned towards the end customer
• Identify and prioritise with Business stakeholders the Pan European CRM Processes to be developed and implemented across Europe
• Elaborate the business requirements for the consensed Pan European CRM Processes and transmit them adequately to the IT Team within the scrum methodology
• Document the Pan European CRM Processes
• Coordinate project planning between internal stakeholders (mainly Business and IT)
• Collaboration with NMSCs to secure implementation of Pan-European CRM Strategy