TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree (Engineering with business interest)
• You have 2 – 5 years work experience in automotive or other relevant industry
• You have a Product Management or Product Marketing background
• You have Engineering information understanding (e.g. Drawings)
• You have Excellent communication/consensus building skills
• You are Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
• You are flexible to travel
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
• have a customer first mindset.
Parts Information & Administration department is responsible for:
1: Service Parts Unit determination: study the suitable part supply unit to meet vehicle repair for European produced parts .
2: Service Parts Production Preparation Status management: assure Service Parts supply on time launch with the notice of Service parts numbers to suppliers/plants.
3: Service Parts Quality control (for Exclusive/Past model service parts): control Production process changes, Resolve quality problem on service parts, and Avoid re-occurrence problem.
• You will be responsible for planning/managing the service part unit/data with considering quality, repairability, productability, suppliability, repair/production cost.
• You will investigate the parts function/structure, production process, vehicle repair method on the parts/drawings/vehicle including taking into consideration new technologies.
• You will contribute to Customer retention through service parts supply as well.