TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• You are fluent in English (TME business language) and a strong communicator.
• You are able to translate functional and non-functional requirements in an application design.
• You have a master in Computer science or equivalent by experience in a similar position.
• You have experience in large scale projects within a multinational environment.
• You have experience in Big Data projects and associated Reporting
• You have experience with the Microsoft Dynamics toolset
• You are an expert in Agile development and DEVOPS (Development & Operations) principles.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have a creative mind and passion for cars
• have excellent communication skills
The Sales IS team at TME is responsible for building and/or maintaining several Retailer and NMSC applications throughout the European Region (40+ countries) for both Toyota and Lexus brand.
The team is currently running several large scale projects to unify the customer experience at European retailers. (Unified Sales and After Sales tools, Pan-European CRM system, Unified Data foundation)
• Business Process Analyst of Retailer and NMSC processes to support the development activities related to Retailer/NMSC Systems.
• Act as a Data Analyst to develop a logical data model to support the new Sales applications.
• Interface with the Enterprise architecture team to ensure standards remain relevant for ongoing and future projects.
• Maintain an overall view on quality of the Retailer and NMSC processes. Make sure there are no contradictory activities between the various development teams. (keep eye on the global direction)
• Make sure to do proper risk analysis for any process change