TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• Master degree in Economics, Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in automotive, consultancy, mobility start up or platform economy
• Experience in mobility businesses would be an asset
• Strong project management skills
• Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
• Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
• Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
• Strong computer literate (MS Excel)
• Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
• have a customer first mindset.
Akio Toyoda, CEO of Toyota, announced at CES in Las Vegas in January 2018 his ambition to transition Toyota to a mobility company offering ever better mobility to all.
As part of this ambition in Europe two entities have been established: Toyota Connected Europe based in London which is the provider of technological solutions, and Toyota Mobility & Connected Car, based in Brussels responsible for setting, planning and implementing the European strategy for connected, multimedia and mobility services.
Toyota Mobility and Connected Car division has a clear focus on the Car of Tomorrow.
As a Specialist Market Implementation, your responsibilities entail:
• Coordinate and plan of mobility services launch at markets within the framework of Mobility Strategy of Toyota Europe
• Project Management of the implementation: market selection, establishing and maintaining relevant contacts at markets, support in defining business case, support in roll out activities
• Building the framework for market implementation: guidelines, procedures, processes, KPIs
• Progress monitoring and regular status report to Mobility Management