TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
The engineer parts and accessory quality is responsible for setting the quality standard. We strive to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality products are being delivered to our customers. We do this through close collaboration with our supplier network.
• Supplier improvement: Implement and co-ordinate supplier improvement quality performance programs to achieve break-through in build-in quality
• Problem solving: Develop root cause evaluation through quality data analysis and set-up of corrective action
• Pre-production stage: Ensure Supplier quality product inspection and manufacturing approval process
• Audits: Perform quality audits of products and processes at suppliers
• Project Management: Organise quality activities inline with SOP and project milestones
• Team leader: Manages and leads team of quality engineers
• You have a Master degree in Engineering with minimum 7 years experience
• You have 3 – 5 years working experience
• With proven experience in supplier quality control and quality tools (ex. AQP /PPAP)
• You have good experience in manufacturing technologies
• You have good knowledge of quality management systems
• You are a Certified auditor
• Good analytical and logical deduction skills
• Stress resistance and good personal organizational skills
• Valid driving license for Europe
• Flexibility to travel
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars.
• have excellent communication skills