TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
The engineer parts and accessory quality is responsible for setting the quality standard. We strive to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality products are being delivered to our customers. We do this through close collaboration with our supplier network.
• Supplier improvement: Set-up and co-ordinate supplier quality improvement programs to achieve break-through in build-in quality (focus commodity is leather seat cover)
• Problem solving: Develop root cause evaluation through quality data analysis and set-up of corrective action
• Warranty: Reduce market complaints by analysing and improving warranty performance of suppliers
• Pre-production stage: Ensure Supplier quality product inspection and manufacturing approval process
• Supplier evaluation: Evaluate products and processes at suppliers manufacturing locations
• Project Management: Organise quality activities inline with SOP and project milestones
• You have a Master degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years experience
• You have 5 -7 years working experience
• With proven experience in supplier quality control and quality tools (ex. AQP /PPAP)
• You have good experience in manufacturing technologies, with min 3 years at leather seat cover supplier
• You have good knowledge of quality management systems
• Good analytical and logical deduction skills
• Stress resistance and good personal organizational skills
• Valid driving license for Europe
• Flexibility to travel
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars.
• have excellent communication skills