TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
• You have a degree in Engineering - Mechanical/Production / Manufacturing
• You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in Quality / Production / Industrial Eng. / Logistics department preferably in the automotive or mass production environment.
• You have experience with Microsoft Office tools
• You have excellent communication skills
• You demonstrate a proactive hands-on approach and outgoing personality
• You have an analytical mindset
• You are willing to travel frequently (up to 60% of time at Suppliers)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means that you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
Supplier Production Management (SPM): Toyota unique purchasing policy is based on a firm belief in developing and maintaining long-term stable relationships with our suppliers. Starting from this true partnership approach, SPM is an Engineering Division, which provides support to our suppliers from product development through to pre-production and into mass production applying Toyota Production System principles to ensure our supplier parts achieve our requirements.
● You provide the link between Toyota Europe and our component suppliers developing new products for the next generation of automobiles in Europe.
● You take responsibility from product development through to pre-production and into mass production using Toyota’s unique production preparation methodology and teamwork approach.
● You are leading the preparation team of Design, Quality & Logistics people, of both Toyota
and suppliers, is to monitor the planning and development activities of a group of suppliers
throughout Europe in the area of interior / chassis / functional parts.
● You continuously promote innovations and improvements, ensuring on-time preparation
leading to the successful introduction of your parts into mass production.
● You work together with your suppliers, improve and develop their mass production
performance in the areas of quality, delivery and productivity based on Toyota Production