TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
• You are fluent in English (TME business language)
• You have a master degree in Economics (Finance or engineering)
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a sales, business development role
• You have a good knowledge/experience of automotive and especially used car business
• You are result driven, dedicated and deliver on promises.
• You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
• You are flexible and willing to travel within EU
• You have a proven track record in creating strategic plans and roadmaps
• You have strong project management competences to manage very diverse tasks
• You have good personal organisation competences in order to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• have strong planning and organization skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
• have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
• have excellent communication skills
Product Management and Value Chain
Overall mission: Establish a customer centric organisation to drive growth through customer loyalty along the value chain touchpoints.
Drive NMSC focus and performance on Value Chain Processes and Programs.
The team aims through a set of programs to optimise the value chain exploitation by
-Creating strategic guidance for the main Value Chain programs (Value Chain Touchpoints, Used Cars and Trade Cycle Management)
-Creating value added programs and toolboxes for our NMSC and Retailers
-Driving NMSC focus and performance
-Sharing Best practices
Together with the Value Chain Program Manager, you will be the owner of the European Used Car programme and have following responsibilities:
• Creating the road map for the European Used Car Program for the coming years.
• Driving the further roll out of the TOYOTA PLUS used car (UC) programme across Europe
• Ensuring NMSCs & retail networks properly deliver the agreed customer promise
• Ensuring TOYOTA PLUS identity is used properly & consistently across consumer touch points
• Improve NMSC & retailer digital capabilities by driving the roll out of the TME used car locator
• Defining digital standards and monitor compliance for NMSCs with local used car locators
• Enhancing the current UC programme creating focus on Value Chain exploitation and governance
• Cascading the TME strategy towards NMSCs, while identifying and sharing local best practices
• Supporting the online retailing project by providing guidance on online trade in process
• Developing TME and NMSC resources & capabilities to support used car sales volume growth
• Facilitating retailer Kaizen by developing a framework for Toyota Service Management UC toolbox